[vserver] Nested mount namespaces

From: Grzegorz Nosek <grzegorz.nosek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 09 Jun 2011 - 15:46:16 BST

Hi,

Are there any known issues with nesting mount namespaces inside
Linux-VServer containers? I'm experimenting with pam_namespace and while
unshare(CLONE_NEWNS) returns zero (after adding CAP_SYS_ADMIN to the
vserver), changes made by the module to the mounted filesystems are
visible globally. Am I (or the PAM module) doing something wrong or is
this not supported under Linux-VServer?

Using ns_exec[1] -c -m (or ns_exec -m) also reports successful
unshare/clone but changes to mounts remain visible.

I'm not 100% positive that my setup is correct but I thought I'd ask
before digging deep into kernel code.

Best regards,
  Grzegorz Nosek

1.