Re: [vserver] running vserver in cron: stty: standard input: Inappropriate ioctl for device

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:35:31 BST

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 09:14:48AM -0400, John Pierce wrote:
> These deprecated debian tools aside, is there a Linux flavor
> (i.e. Debian versus RHEL families) that is the best (and
> possibly easiest) at getting (pre-built) the most current
> vserver kernel and util-vserver packages? Just asking with
> hopes that I don't ignite a "this is the best Linux flavor
> because ..." war....

please do not hijack threads, create your own

to answer the question, out of the box your best choice
currently is mageia, as it has (almost) recent kernel
and util-vserver in the release and up-to-date stuff
in updates

besides that, there are up-to-date packages available
for fedora/centos (dhozac?) and debian (beng?)

HTC,
Herbert

> John

> We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used
> when we created them. -- Albert Einstein

[rest zapped]