Re: [vserver] util-vserver debian build warnings util-vserver 0.30.216-pre3004

From: Corey Wright <undefined_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 06:51:06 GMT

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:51:19 -0600
Corey Wright <undefined@pobox.com> wrote:

> my build log for pre3004 is attached for comparison and the resulting binary
> packages (ie libvserver0 and util-vserver{,-build,-core,-sysv}) appear to
> install and execute properly.

my apologies for the oversized (266 KB) log file i posted to the list. i
should have checked its size before sending it and compressed it or put it on
pastebin and simply referenced it.

what's the mailing list protocol/preference? (it wasn't technically too big
as it went through, but...)

corey

--
undefined@pobox.com