Re: [vserver] Re: Crash with task->parent->nsproxy==NULL

From: Grzegorz Nosek <grzegorz.nosek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 13:12:09 BST

W dniu 27.06.2012 05:21, Herbert Poetzl pisze:
> how about this one:
>
> http://vserver.13thfloor.at/ExperimentalT/delta-reaper-fix01.diff

It's basically equivalent to my patch, isn't it? As for my comments:

I see you're getting/putting the vx_info instead of the whole
task_struct. Definitely looks better, wasn't aware the vx_info is
refcounted separately. I assume pinning the task_struct is sufficient
though, and actually a bit overkill (the task_struct pins the vx_info,
right?).

Anyway, applied to vanilla VServer this patch is a no-op, as the reaper
isn't actually used anywhere. To enable the per-context reaper, you need
my previous patch too[1]. It could also use a look from somebody
familiar with the code.

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek

1. http://archives.linux-vserver.org/201203/0054.html