[vserver] 32bit guests, 64bit host, CentOS 5 & 6

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 15:54:50 BST

I've seen the posts about 32bit guests on 64bit hosts but I don't
remember if any of the threads dealt with CentOS, RHEL, etc.

While I'm working on the yum patch for CentOS 6.4 it would be nice to
get the guests moved to the new (63bit) host. The issue is the guests
migrating are currently build on a 32bit CentOS 5 host.

Can I build them on the 64bit host using the rsync method? If so any
gotchas I should watch for?

TIA,
Rod