Re: [vserver] Upstart advice for Ubuntu Precise

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Fri 10 May 2013 - 15:32:02 BST

> it should work for all services which still have working
> sysv runlevel scripts, and it saves a process :)
>
> best,
> Herbert

i would love to but as all services now run under upstart and that the
next LTS will surely have issue there i think we will have bigger issue
if we stick to a systeme that is no longer used by the creator of this
linux distro. I am fairly new to ubuntu and upstart adn allready managed
to crash my test server so i rebuild everythign and try again, we will
see if it works. The funny thing is that upstart seem to have some lxc
thingy perhaps we can use that for vserver too.

If there is no way then there is no way :p

Ghislain.