Re: [vserver] vServer Build mysteriously cleaning up existing runlevel (method "template")

From: Lars Bräuer <lb_at_mpexnet.de>
Date: Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 20:08:18 BST

Thanks to the both of you Daniel and Herbert.

Not specifying -d debian makes sense.

Herbert: There is actually no debian directory in /etc/vservers/.distributions/ and .common has no
scripts. Do you mean to override the default post-install scripts by simply setting up a debian
directory?

Best regards,

Lars