Re: [vserver] Per Guest Statistics

From: Christian Bricart <christian_at_bricart.de>
Date: Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 21:34:57 GMT

Am 17.11.2013 15:26, schrieb Phil Daws:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible for each guest to report display its own CPU, memory utilization eg. via top ? I have disk working well using chxid but not sure about the others.

do you mean like running "vtop"? you run that on the host and will have
*all* processes listed in your regular "top" and an additional row that
indicates the vserver jail it's running in.

or do you want a regular top for only a guest's processes like you were
running top directly within the guest?

oh - and "htop"[1] has some vserver capabilities (read: can display a
process' VXID)

[1] http://htop.sf.net/