Re: [vserver] add-ons to vserver to approximate Proxmox VE

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 07:35:32 GMT

virtualmin "owncloud" seems to be compatible with vserver, do not
had the chance to look at it. they have demo versions

> I've used both OwnCloud (within guests) and Webmin (on the host).
> However, they do not offer any way to monitor or administer vserver
> guests.

sorry i mean cloudmin not owncloud, my bad !! owncloud is a product from
the virtualmin team that is meant to manage you guests.

http://www.virtualmin.com/documentation/cloudmin

regards,
Ghislain.