[vserver] compiling kernel from repo.psand.net?

From: Claus Herwig <lists_at_checon.de>
Date: Wed 21 May 2014 - 16:27:35 BST

> 3.2.59 packages are now available from repo.psand.net

Ben, thanks a lot for your work on these kernels.

I'd have a question regarding the source package
linux-source-3.2.59-vs2.3.2.16-beng:

How do I compile this package the debian way, so that I simply get a
linux-image package without changing any configuration options?

Only thing I need/want to change from the precompiled beng kernel is an
update to the arcmsr raid controller driver.

Thanks,
  Claus

--
CHECON EDV-Consulting * Marktstr. 14 * 80802 München
Tel +49 89 452 41 352-0 * Fax 45241352-9 * Mail info@checon.de