RE: [vserver] Cloning Gentoo vserver guest error

From: John A. Wallace <jw72253_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon 06 Oct 2014 - 19:19:46 BST

Hi, Dennis. When I did the command you mentioned, it appeared to me that
the first part worked fine, showing the files I would expect to see at
"/etc/vservers", namely:

.defaults
.distributions
VS1
VS2
VS3
Etc...

However, the second part of the command does appear to have a problem,
showing this:

"ls: cannot access /etc/vservers//vdir: No such file or directory".

Which symbolic link, as you mentioned, is missing?