Re: [vserver] Gentoo initscript broken in util-vserver-0.30.216_pre3062

From: Romain Rivière <romain+vserver_at_forty-two.fr>
Date: Thu 12 Mar 2015 - 11:52:37 GMT

Hi,

Thanks to Daniel for merging the fix. This has raised some questions
over at Gentoo's bug tracker though. Is there no-one in the
Linux-Vserver team to maintain the Gentoo ebuilds? I'm considering doing
it it, but I'm thinking there must be quite a few people who are more
qualified, and I also have no idea of the amount of work it implies.

Cheers

--
Romain