Re: [vserver] dlimits/inodes_used problem with linux-image-vserver-3.18-beng

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Mon 20 Jul 2015 - 16:46:17 BST

hi,

  We spoke about this on Irc, here i post the testfs on all the kernel i
have at my disposal.

3.4
3.10
3.13
3.18
i allready posted the 4.x ones i think before

  All show errors on vspace until 3.18, on 3.13 it is still only space
errors. Then 3.18 i have inodes errors but no more vspace errors.
  So we have a vspace error since a long time that have been corrected
and the inode error came between 3.13 and 3.18.

If others have the missing kernels perhaps we can narrow it more for the
inode issue.

Ghislain.