[vserver] linux-vserver + zfs

From: Antonio Torres <antonio_at_ctdli.net>
Date: Wed 26 Apr 2017 - 17:33:47 BST

Hi all,

first, thanks you for continue this great project. I think it's the best
operating system-level virtualization implementation, rock solid and fast.

I started to install vservers with zfs, this give great adventages and
for example with dedup it can avoid hasification, it's done
transparently by zfs and other nice features like live compression and
near zero overload snapshots.

It would be nice if zfs support is included on compiled linux-vserver
kernel (beng repository), with that it will be easy to upgrade kernel
and zfs with minimal downtime. Big players like ubuntu and proxmox
include zfs on his kernels.

What do you think ?

thanks!