[vserver] dietlibc and util-vserver

From: Tor Rune Skoglund <trs_at_swi.no>
Date: Mon 04 Dec 2017 - 08:29:55 GMT

Hi list,

I wonder if it is possible for util-vserver to work with glibc instead
of relying on dietlibc? It seems that dietlibc is fairly unmaintained
latest years, and the current ebuild for it fails on gcc-6.4.0 on
Gentoo. (Have not investigated root causes yet.)

On my system, the only package that depends on dietlibc is currently
util-vserver. What are the pros/cons of this dependency?

BR,
Tor Rune Skoglund