Re: [vserver] util-vserver segfault with SSP : found the problem, need more info

From: Romain Rivière <romain+vserver_at_forty-two.fr>
Date: Sat 30 Dec 2017 - 18:40:58 GMT

In spite of my nearly non-existent C++-foo, I have determined that it's
the __attribute__((__constructor__)) of both initHertz() and
initPageSize() that's causing the segfault.

And in spite of my best efforts, I don't understand why these two
functions are declared as constructors, since both hertz and pagesize
seem to be initialized when/if necessary. But then again, I'm not used
to that kind of debugging at all.

So I guess the remaining question is whether that declaration is still
needed and why, and how to make it "compatible" with SSP.

Cheers

--
Romain