Re: [vserver] Linux Enterprise Distribution

From: <roman.pretory_at_austrianonlines.com>
Date: Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 13:53:49 GMT

Debian I have a look on it, until I found...

Debian Lts (from 17th June 2018 to June 30, 2020)
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS, lifetime ist a bad joke, the old CentOs7
(Q4 2020 to June 30th, 2024) and the new RH8 is in work, so CentOs 8
too, this is i what to have worked, 7 is a plan b and testing, the are
many changes in the systems to bee fixed until all services are running
there again, it make no sense do this for this short time.

Thanks, Roman