Re: [vserver] CentOS 7

From: <roman.pretory_at_austrianonlines.com>
Date: Sun 20 Jan 2019 - 18:59:13 GMT

Laurent,

At first thanks for infos, :-)

I have look on it for 60min, in this time i have a running vserver on
CentOs7 with LXD, troubles to config to run on a own interface, but this
could be fixed spending more time, the main trouble a have with the
differt uid's, and thats comming from Ubuntu => so Lts 3 years not part
of Centos if this is a good choice, but which options are left.

Nice page good infos, doku, well done, but vserver is now running on my
servers since Rh9, why did't they get it run, no Enterpise Disto no
Debian no ... works anymore what are the patch for???

And by the way is it not awful LXD posts on this list?, from so much
users, and I'm frustrated to get not direkt answer like yes working on
it, no never, fuck off, anything i could work with, planning future with
or without.

Did't really anyone use those Distros without systemd, for what if ??

BRG Roman