Re: [vserver] CentOS 7

From: <roman.pretory_at_austrianonlines.com>
Date: Mon 21 Jan 2019 - 22:04:35 GMT

Herbert,

keep your webpage updated with this information,
is also part of a projekt leader if paid or not.

don't waste peoples time, with ansers like

"Well, if you like systemd and don't mind the reduced
isolation and slighly higher overhead, you are probably
fine with LXC"

/if this is the reasonable replacement

or

"Note that if there is real interest in getting systemd
working under Linux-VServer (for whatever reason) then
I'm willing to investigate this, but it's no fun to
debug stuff with systemd so it has to be worthwhile."

//if this is only a question of money and not real interest, there is no
interest if you having fun on it if paid

Thank's make good work for years, update webpage bye

BGR