Re: [vserver] I'm now on Patreon ...

From: Thorsten Edler <thorsten.edler_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue 22 Sep 2020 - 09:54:43 BST

Dear Herbert,

thx a lot for your initiative. I directly got "Patron", indeed only with
5 EUR per month, but it's my private contribution in order to support
developing vserver further. I'll try to encourage a linux-(and
vserver)-based hosting company in Berlin (that I know) to get them also
involved as a vserver-"Patron".

I hope, you'll get the vserver on an updated level, particularly for
actual linux kernel versions.

So, good luck and go on! :-)

Regards,
/Th.