[vserver] Short summary of a VServer user

From: Sam Przyswa <samp_at_arial-concept.com>
Date: Fri 28 May 2021 - 16:12:18 BST

Hi,

After trying VirtualBox I can tell you that VServer is the lightest, the
most flexible and 100% manageable from a terminal which is very useful
for a server hosted in a datacenter. A simple rsync transfer of the
directory / of the machine in the /var/lib/ vservers/<machine> created
and it works!

A little reminder though VServer does not work on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
because of Init systemd, VServer currently only works with Init SysV so
to be installed on Debian 9.13 (tested).

I hope that VServer will continue to be maintained and possibly made
compatible with Init Systemd.

Thanks to the whole VServer team.

Sam.