From: Jon Bendtsen (jon+vserver_at_silicide.dk)
Date: Wed 10 Apr 2002 - 10:54:11 BST

Vlad wrote:

> So far we've only sold a few and there have been no issues except with
> Samba but none of our users have figured that out yet or expressed any
> interest in it..

Whats the problem with samba ?? I've used samba with some luck. I do
occasionaly experience complete lockup's that brings down the hole
computer, nothing works except hardware reset. (the kernel follows
a 0 pointer). I've resently upgraded to ctx10, so i asumed it was ctx9
that was the problem, since i also had this problem when doing userspace
NFS.
I havent yet tried the same ammount of data to and from the computer
since
the upgrade to ctx10. The problem occured during writing and reading of
iso images.

JonB

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3