From: Lyn St George (lyn_at_zolotek.net)
Date: Tue 25 Jun 2002 - 21:48:06 BST

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:17:03 +0200, Christian wrote:

>no longer maintained isn't really true .. i just had no need and no time
>for it.
>BUT! it seems that i need the thing next time, so expect a new version
>within the next weeks (dont expect it to soon ... 3-4 weeks maybe).
>
>Question: anyone worked further on the multi-ip patch? so we can merge our
>work on it.

Sorry - I know I promised to do this but the fact is that I just
haven't had any spare time from then to now :( I'm not sure when
I will either, but I have to agree that the multi-ip patch is very
important for a number of people. When you start, please tell
me and I'll do my best to assist with it.

>greetings Christian

-
Cheers
Lyn St George