From: John Goerzen (jgoerzen_at_complete.org)
Date: Wed 14 May 2003 - 15:24:04 BST

Hello,

I have upgraded to 2.4.20ctx-17, hoping that this would solve our
problems. Alas, it has not. Our server went down again today, this
time with absolutely no console messages whatsoever (our console is
now on the serial port and logged -- and nothing there.) Magic SysRq
was useless.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is there any more recent patch that we
should be using?

Thanks,
John

Generated on Wed 14 May 2003 - 16:40:47 BST by hypermail 2.1.3