From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Fri 13 Jun 2003 - 15:14:58 BST

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Martin Honermeyer wrote:

> Hey Rod,
>
> I made up a wiki site concerning vservers not long ago. Maybe you'd like to
> commit your information there?

You know I remember it now but when I last visited it (do to a poor
configuration of my browser) it didn't seem very active. With a better
configuration (refreshing every visit) it should be much better.

> I'd like that site to become a central site for vserver information. I think
> everyone is interested in having one central place for information and tricks
> about vservers. The big advantage of a wiki site: everyone can add
> information.

This would be a good information collection site. I still want to see a
'book-like' product so it can be printed or downloaded into a palmtop for
cover-to-cover reading when not online.

> The URL is http://vserver.strahlungsfrei.de.

I have this bookmarked at work. Maybe I better get it on the home system
also.

Rod