From: Dan Hrabarchuk (dan_at_findatradenow.com)
Date: Wed 30 Jul 2003 - 18:15:10 BST

Quick question for you.

I'm having a devil of a time getting usermode nfs working properly in a
vserver.

It works *sometimes* but normally I get an entry in /var/log/messages
that that an authenticated request was made from my client on the
vserver. But the client simply hangs when mounting. Are there any
special conf details to this? The parent server is running portmap, but
in an chiproot jail. rpcinfo -p reports that the nfs service is
available on the vserver from the client.

What about running a usermode nfs server on multiple vservers on the
same machine. Any known issues?

Thanks
Dan

Generated on Wed 30 Jul 2003 - 18:40:29 BST by hypermail 2.1.3