From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Thu 01 Apr 2004 - 17:21:50 BST

Yura,

I guess that is what I was really asking for how to compile the tools :)
if I installed a prebuilt kernel from freevps.com how to I get around the

checking "checking for kernel sources" ... configure: error: "valid kernel
sources not found at /lib/modules/2.4.21-freevps-1.2-1/build
/usr/src/linux-2.4.21-freevps-1.2-1/ /usr/src/linux /usr/src/linux-2.4 "

When trying to build the tools.