From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 02 Apr 2004 - 13:05:29 BST

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:01:12PM +0300, Alexander Suvorov wrote:
> Dear coleagues!
>
> Let us to announce some new features in FreeVPS 1.3:

scheduled for?

> 1. CPU Limit - allow to set up the upper limit of CPU usage inside VPS

this is in linux-vserver ;)

> 2. CPU QoS - allow to set up the lower limit of CPU
> resource available inside VPS
like min 50% for all 10 servers?

> 3. Restore RSS memory accounting

hmm, please elaborate ...

> 4. DiskQuota speed optimization - separating dquota hash per each context

great, we have that one too, since ... hmm, 2002?

> 5. init emulation - add teinit, reboot, halt tools

hmm, probably means 'reloading' the /bin/init or
whatever after a reboot?

PS: sorry couldn't resist! don't take this too serious ;)
    and keep up the good work!