From: Jakob Lell (jlell_at_JakobLell.de)
Date: Mon 05 Apr 2004 - 08:49:48 BST

Hello,
Linux 2.6.5 with the patch
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.6.5-vs1.9.0pre2.diff doesn't
compile. When I run make bzImage, I get the error message below. I have tried
gcc-2.95 and gcc-3.3.3.

  CC init/main.o
In file included from init/main.c:35:
include/linux/security.h:1022: error: parse error before "dqhash"
include/linux/security.h:1022: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
make[1]: *** [init/main.o] Error 1
make: *** [init] Error 2

Regards
  Jakob