From: Nicholas E. Walker (vserver_at_vernix.org)
Date: Sat 10 Apr 2004 - 19:05:08 BST

I've been running a 1000+ user mail server, a high-traffic DNS server,
and a caching proxy server under 2.6.5 with the vs1.9.0pre7 patch since
Herbert released it. The machine is SMP (2 CPUs, 4 visible to the OS
with hyperthreading enabled) with 2.0ghz Xeons. No problems so far.

I will be bringing another similar system online in the near future, so
the possibility of testing the 2.6 series on a SMP+highmem host is open
if you let me know what your plans are in advance.

Nicholas