From: Sascha Silbe (sascha-news-NOSPAM_at_sascha.silbe.org)
Date: Fri 16 Apr 2004 - 16:31:47 BST

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:48:36 +0100, Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> wrote:

> * the 'secure ipv6 on host' patch was added
> (kudos go to Ivo De Decker)
That breaks several of my VServers since they do use IPv6.
Could you please split that out into a separate patch?
Otherwise I would have to review and manually apply each chunk of the net
patch. :(

CU Sascha

bomb terrorist afghanistan PGP encrypt CIA FBI BND MAD StaSi anschlag strike sex pussy xxx kill bj hitler Gates MS Windows ZV ZDV