From: David Amiel (david_at_Bubble.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue 20 Apr 2004 - 15:01:47 BST

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the vserver world, and I have a suestion for you :)
I find very interesting the idea behind vserver but as I'm working in production world I need to be sure that services are always online.

So to lower the service cost I can use vserver, but to achieve availability I'd would like to put vservers in cluster (1 vserver on a physical machine backuped by a vserver on another physical machine).

Does someone have set such a configuration ?

cheers,

David