From: DMM (dmm_at_online.de)
Date: Tue 20 Apr 2004 - 15:39:54 BST

I am using that sort of 'clustering' but without drbd which had same flaws as
I tested it. I simply use rsync to copy the changed vserver-files.
What you still have to do (same when you use drbd) is configurate some kind of
failover-service (e.g. heartbeat or some self written stuff) to manage
failover and takeback (and using rsync, the direction of the data which has
to be copied).

Regards,
Daniel