From: Liam Helmer (linuxlists_at_thevenue.org)
Date: Wed 28 Apr 2004 - 19:22:50 BST

OK, it was worth a check.
Policy routing could potentially help, I haven't tested this setup, but:

add the table <vservername> to /etc/iproute2/rt_tables as table 200 or
something

ip rule add from <vserverip> to <destnet> table <vservername>
ip route add table <vservername> <destnet> [ via <router> ] src
<vserverip>

Might help you out. Only use the via router part if there's an
intervening router. I'm not 100% sure it'll catch the packets correctly
though, but it might be worth a shot.

Cheers,
Liam