From: Werner Schalk (werner_schalk_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon 02 May 2005 - 09:35:59 BST

Hi,

fantastic deleting everything in /vservers/test321/var/lib/init.d/* did work.
Great and thanks again. Just one small thing. When I start my new vserver I
get the following error message:

# vserver test321 start
 * Caching service dependencies...
 * Setting DNS domainname to network.local... [ ok ]
 * Starting syslog-ng... [ ok ]
Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
 * Error loading key mappings
/sbin/rc: line 250: rc_splash: command not found
[ !! ]

[ ... ]

The vserver itself is up and running but this minor problem still exists. Has
anyone ever seen this and if so, how to solve this?

Thanks a lot and bye,
Werner