Re: [Vserver] VServer forum

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Thu 20 Oct 2005 - 07:30:11 BST

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 09:09:11PM +0200, Evert Meulie wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> For anyone who is interested I have created a VServer forum on my site:
> http://vserver.meulie.net/

thanks!

I changed the entry to 'Unofficial' and asked to
contact me at IRC, don't know when I will be there
actually but ML is even better ...

the main question is, do we need 'another forum'?

basically I've tried to make the ML the one and
only 'other' forum (besides the IRC channel), and
I'm not convinced that we really need one besides
that ... but I leave that to the community ...

sidenote: when I tried your forum, it was dog-slow
(which is something we could very likely improve
if there is a demand for such a kind of forum)

please let me know the reasoning behind the forum
(e.g. rationale, advantages over ML, etc ...)

don't get me wrong, I'm not vetoing this right now
I'm just trying to figure the details ...

TIA,
Herbert