Re: [Vserver] VServer forum

From: Stephen Harris <lists_at_spuddy.org>
Date: Thu 20 Oct 2005 - 11:59:23 BST

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 08:30:11AM +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> the main question is, do we need 'another forum'?

Mailing lists are a lot better than web forums (IMHO). I've dropped
out of more than one community when they transferred to web forums
from mailing lists (although some people might not think that's a bad
thing ;-))

I don't answer many questions here (2 or 3 in the past few months only)
so my opinion isn't too important!

--
rgds
Stephen