Re: [Vserver] Xorg in a vserver running on a headless host

From: Luc Dumaine <ldumaine_at_sitiv.fr>
Date: Wed 09 Nov 2005 - 13:47:58 GMT

We provide access to X11 session through some dedicated vservers.

In the vserver I installed xorg, gdm gnome as usual, I only configured
gdm to disable the local server (see [servers] section), and to enable
XDMCP and TCP ([xdmcp] and [security]). Gentoo is used on the vserver as
well as the host server. I do not use Xvfb nor FreeNX.

Regards.