[Vserver] Create a guest

From: Albert Shih <shih_at_math.jussieu.fr>
Date: Wed 29 Mar 2006 - 15:14:11 BST

Hi all

Maybe very stupid question, but have a server running FC4 with
vserver-patch kernel.

I want launch two guest with same version of linux but I don't want make a
big copy. How can I do that ?

I suppose I can do that with hard link (I've seen this somewhere in
google), but hard link don't work with directory. Is the only solution is
make lots of hardlink ?

Where can I find a documentation for make guest with hard-link ? (or
any solution to make two guest identical to the host and without on samll
disk).

Lots of thanks.

--
Albert SHIH