Re: [Vserver] vserver build docs, and vserver docs in general

From: Holger Schurig <hs4233_at_mail.mn-solutions.de>
Date: Thu 18 May 2006 - 08:38:31 BST

> > Even the "great flower page" can be seen as a funny private joke
> > but i certainly think that this "private joke" is quite repelling
> > to any user trying to unsderstand this project (yes we can select
> > the style page but really....).

I thought about this:

- open the weird (it's not great) flower page with Konqueror
- for a plain stylesheet
- copy the text to the wiki
- amend the text with links etc
- remove all references to the weird flower page in the wiki

Hey, the wiki is publically editable, so it's up to us (the users) to
improve it. :-)