Re: [Vserver] centos4.3 guest under Gentoo host

From: Luc Dumaine <ldumaine_at_sitiv.fr>
Date: Tue 29 Aug 2006 - 09:36:31 BST

Chuck wrote:
> I have it running however I see a few things which have me confused. I have
> never run or experienced centos before this.
>
> I got the template from http://lylix.net/vps+templates/func,fileinfo/id,14/

We also use centos 4.3 under gentoo, with a template we made. No problem
like this here, only one init process and no "/bin/bash
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit"

What the initstyle on your vserver ? sysv here.

[root@supervision /]# ps ax|grep init
   PID TTY STAT TIME COMMAND
     1 ? S 0:00 init [3]
16693 pts/2 S+ 0:00 grep init