Re: [vserver] networking probleme: chbind

From: Daniel Hokka Zakrisson <daniel_at_hozac.com>
Date: Wed 21 Nov 2007 - 14:44:01 GMT

Olivier ARCHER wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've upgraded from 2.8.18 to 2.6.22, and
> #chbind vserver foo start give:

Uh, what? Why are you running vserver ... start in a network context?

> ncontext: vc_net_create(): Invalid argument

This most likely means your kernel doesn't support dynamic contexts (which
have been deprecated for years), and that you didn't specify a context
(obvious in the command line above).

> I've seen in the doculentation that i have to specify the listen adress,
> but I was wondering if it was possible to have same services on the same
> ports, without changing local service configuration file.

That's only for the host...

> files:
> ncapabilities:
> ^12

What is this supposed to do?

> bcapabilities:
> NET_BIND_SERVICE
>
> context:
> 3
>
> util-vserver 0.30.214-5
> thanks for your help
>
> --
> Olivier

Remove the chbind from that command, and everything should be fine...

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson