Re: [vserver] Ubuntu Vserver Kernel

From: Michael Jeanson <mjeanson_at_revolutionlinux.com>
Date: Mon 26 Nov 2007 - 16:28:16 GMT

Hi,

PÁSZTOR György a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> "Michael Jeanson" <mjeanson@revolutionlinux.com> írta 2007-11-26 10:24-kor:
>> The kernel boots fine, the fglrx module from linux-restricted-modules also
>> works but I have a problem with the vserver part. All the binaries from
>> util-vserver are core dumping without any interresting debug messages.
>>
>> I will probably continue working on this tonight to find what's wrong with
>> the vserver part. I will also try to clean the packages source and put that
>> somewhere if anyone is interrested.
> Try my util-linux and dietlibc packages from the same place as my patch ;-)

Your packages seems to work great, I don't have time to create a vserver but the
tools no longer core dump and that's pretty good. I'll have to check what you
modified in the packages.

I have put my binaries there http://multivax.ca/ubuntu-vserver/ if anyone wants
to try them. I'll try to clean my sources tonight and also put that up.

> BTW.: I'm hungarian: Pasztor is my family name... ;-)

Sorry about that György :)

--
Michael Jeanson - Revolution Linux
http://www.revolutionlinux.com - (819) 780 8955 #1119