Re: [vserver] Ubuntu Vserver Kernel

From: PÁSZTOR György <pasztor_at_linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Mon 26 Nov 2007 - 15:53:11 GMT

Hi!

"Michael Jeanson" <mjeanson@revolutionlinux.com> írta 2007-11-26 10:24-kor:
> The kernel boots fine, the fglrx module from linux-restricted-modules also
> works but I have a problem with the vserver part. All the binaries from
> util-vserver are core dumping without any interresting debug messages.
>
> I will probably continue working on this tonight to find what's wrong with
> the vserver part. I will also try to clean the packages source and put that
> somewhere if anyone is interrested.
Try my util-linux and dietlibc packages from the same place as my patch ;-)

BTW.: I'm hungarian: Pasztor is my family name... ;-)

Cheers,
-- -------[ Free Software ISOs - http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download ]------- --
PÁSZTOR György e-mail: pasztor@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU) phone @work: +36 62 54 6666