Re: [vserver] Ubuntu Vserver Kernel

From: PÁSZTOR György <pasztor_at_linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Mon 26 Nov 2007 - 21:33:54 GMT

Hi all,

"Christoph Lukas" <christoph.lukas@gmx.net> írta 2007-11-26 21:23-kor:
> > So if I can get your sources I could review them and setup a nice repository.
> >
> > Would you be ok wth that?
>
> Fine with me. :)
>
> I will send you my scripts in a private mail.
I have script for that at another place:
The whole thing is here: http://paste.linux-vserver.org/9832
And my /root/apt/apt-ftparchive/dist/etch/relese.conf file is:
http://paste.linux-vserver.org/9833

I use this repo in my intranet, and those are not ubuntu oriented
packages, etc. etc. So, when I put my packages onto
linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu, I was in hurry...

BTW.: Those scripts are for my private packages, which aren't published
yet. Their purpose are to provide some instant server templates. Eg.: if
someone wants a joomla based server for cms purpose in less than two
minutes, they just fill in one template file, and then creates the new
server. I have to mention that, it doesn't copy a server. It makes a fresh
vserver build, and some customizations after that. It can preseed debconf
settings, etc. customize or restore some mysql or postgres dbs, pre-create
some users, add them to group wheel, etc. whatewer my postinst plugins just
can do.
Is sy interested to use/test them, or I'm the only one who doesn't use
vserver copy for "templates"?

Cheers,
-- -------[ Free Software ISOs - http://www.fsn.hu/?f=download ]------- --
PÁSZTOR György e-mail: pasztor@fsn.hu