Re: [vserver] Debian Support

From: Laurent Spagnol <laurent.spagnol_at_univ-reims.fr>
Date: Tue 29 Sep 2009 - 13:33:40 BST

Hi,

For Debian users ...

Y has ~ 80 guests that are running on 8 Debian / Etch (Debian 2.6.18
amd64 Kernel), and they works fine.

But i had too much problems with Debian / Lenny Kernels, so i wrote a
little script that "build on scratch" a Linux-Vserver environment on
Debian hosts.

KERNEL=linux-2.6.29.6.tar.bz2
PATCH=patch-2.6.29.6-vs2.3.0.36.14.diff
UTIL=util-vserver-0.30.216-pre2841.tar.bz2
HTOP=htop-0.8.1.tar.gz (compiled with context support)

If someone is interrested:
https://listes.univ-reims.fr/sympa/d_read/vs-tools/Scripts/

--
Laurent Spagnol