[vserver] vserver-guest & VMware/Wine?

From: Jarry <mr.jarry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 19 Nov 2009 - 16:27:48 GMT

Hi,

is it possible to install and run VMware-workstation or Wine
on vserver-guest? I have some Windows(TM) software I want to
run on my server, so my choice is VMware/workstation or Wine.

But I do not want to install it on vserver-host as both Wine
and VMware would sure pull the whole X-stuff and I prefer
keeping my vserver-host clean and secured, with only minium
services running...

Jarry