Re: [vserver] CentOS 6 client on Debian 5.0.8 and also CentOS 5 host failes with "Error performing checksum"

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 13:19:46 BST

Am 10.09.2011 13:10, schrieb Daniel Hokka Zakrisson:
> You're probably better off building a template on a SL6 host and then
> using that. Replacing rpm, yum, python components, etc. is IMHO too
> much work to be worth it.
Just not to run into a false way, would this be a proper way?

.) Install a CO6 minimal system in a Win VirtualBox
.) rsync that sys to a vserver guest directory
.) add the /etc/vserver files
.) run the CO6 as guest system

Unfortunately I don't have a machine free nor a CO6 host available, so
I'd need to prepare a guest "in some other way".

Or is maybe a CO6 VServer host installation into a VirtualBox to build
the guest system there a better way to get a small guest system?

--
greez,
Guenther Fuchs