Re: [vserver] patch for 2.6.32.48?

From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 22:37:39 GMT

Hello there,

When I applied the patch my kernel became .43 again :-)

VERSION = 2
PATCHLEVEL = 6
SUBLEVEL = 32
EXTRAVERSION = .43-vs2.3.0.36.29.8
NAME = Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity

100% sure that I applied 48 patch to .48 valina kernel and I did check the
version in Makefile before apply vserver patch - it is 48

Please fix that , I will change it manually now ..

cheers

--
Steve Kieu