RE: [vserver] Cloning Gentoo vserver guest error

From: John A. Wallace <jw72253_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue 07 Oct 2014 - 00:52:25 BST

Hi, Roderick.

Your clue was also helpful and forced me to take a closer look at my command
used for cloning. I realize now that I had an error in it, which I have
since corrected. It was a careless error:

vserver vs4_gent build -m clone --interface enp1s10:192.168.0.22/24 --
source /vservers/vs1

Anyway, I have another Gentoo guest. All's well that ends well.